Polka Dots and Pineapple: Life of Family P

Blessed to be a blessing...

Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Me, Mama, Diane & Ashley on her wedding day - 5/17/08

Twenty-six years ago today my sweet friend Ashley was born into this world!  Little did our mamas know what was in store for them when I was born two days later and they were together in the hospital with us!  We were raised to be best friends (and pretty much thought we were sisters - we used to tell people we were twins!) -- our Moms would take us to McDonald's, Chuck E. Cheese, Sesame Street Live, shopping -- we did it all together!  As we grew older, we would spend time together every weekend, vacation together, go to each others school dances and birthday parties, and then we were engaged within two weeks of each other, married within months of each other, and have since enjoyed catching up over pedicures!  Ashley, you are a very special friend to me and I love you dearly!  I know there are many miles that separate us on our birthday weekend this year, but I want you to know that I am thinking of you and hoping you have a wonderful day!  Enjoy the celebration and know that somebody in South Carolina loves you!  

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!!