Kelly sent me this "sweet" award! Awww, thanks Kelly!
1. 10 things that make me happy!
2. 10 bloggers that Brighten my day!
These are the things make me so happy, happy, happy! (It is difficult to list only 10!)
1. Yesterday I completed my Masters from UK....enough said!
2. My husband is the most super-sweet amazing man! Besides being all those great things, I also returned home from said trip to finish Masters, to a house that he had cleaned!
3. Being at home -- I love home!
4. Having only two more gifts to purchase for Christmas and being able to enjoy the fact that all gifts are wrapped and I can enjoy this:
5. The fact that our two-year anniversary will be here in a few short weeks (January 2)!
6. We will be celebrating our two-year anniversary (and New Years Eve) in warm and sunny Ft. Lauderdale!
7. A four-day weekend to look forward to since Christmas Eve & Christmas are on a Thursday & Friday!
8. Dave Ramsey and his recommendations for the wonderful personal family finance system we now have going!
9. An upcoming pedicure that I am looking forward to!
10. The flannel sheets that I'm still shocked I purchase....but I love them so much for Winter!
*And did I mention how happy I am that I finally finished my Masters?
Blogs that make me happy:http://theseriouslifeofsarah.blogspot.com/
http://werenotolderwerejustbetter.blogspot.com/ (sorry it's private, but I love it)
http://www.focusonthefamily.com/ (not a blog, but such a great website)