Polka Dots and Pineapple: Life of Family P

Blessed to be a blessing...

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Meet Mr. P!



This is Mr. P -- my love, my best friend, my husband, my everything!  Since I became Mrs. P, life has been so amazing in ways that I can't even describe!  I quote that country song to him all the time "if I could make a living out of loving you, I'd be a millionaire in a week or two" -- and I mean every word of that!  I know that God brought us together and had this wonderful marriage planned for us long before we ever met (which was just a little over three short years ago).  Mr. P is a sweetheart.....and he's mine!  I just adore this man who is the head of my house and the love of my life.  Mr. P does lots of sweet things for me, including planning our recent beach trip for my birthday (see photo above).  I absolutely love all of the sweet and simple ways he shows love to me daily!  Each day is filled with his random acts of love for me, but he has done a couple of special chores this week as well -- and it still makes my heart pitter-patter when I think about them because they truly show the definition of unconditional and sacrificial love.  My least favorite household chore is cleaning the floors and my Mr. P has swept and mopped our entire house!  Another thing is that he washed my vehicle (another chore I despise) because I believed it was in need of a "bath" -- and he took my Explorer and washed it up even though he knew it would rain the next day.  From the sweet text messages, constant concern over my well-being, making meals and special treats, keeping our lawn mowed, working his butt off to support us, to his good morning greetings, and night-time love, I am so thankful to be Mrs. P to this man!

No comments: