Polka Dots and Pineapple: Life of Family P

Blessed to be a blessing...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Where's my train of thought? Oh yeah, I ate it!

This is a completely random post, but it is funny and I had to share from a conversation between me and my co-workers yesterday. Apparently, I am not the only one who has gained weight at this job. I'm the newest, but they say it's happened to everyone (GEEZ....NOT GOOD! But that's another story for another day!). Yesterday in conversation we were discussing that not only when you start working for my organization that you put on pounds, but you also start losing focus because so much is going on at once. So when I said in agreement with them that I was trying to find my train of thought, my boss so hilariously replied, "You ate it!"



Maybe you had to be there, but it was quite a funny conversation! Now, I don't think the weight gain and loss of focus are funny, but I'm working on those! In the meantime, enjoy the humor of what is my life!

No comments: