Polka Dots and Pineapple: Life of Family P

Blessed to be a blessing...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Sign of Success!


Yesterday was a sign of success, if I do say so myself!  Last week I Googled professional organizations in Charleston.  One in particular that I miss from Bowling Green (KY) was PMA - Professional Marketing Association.  My Google search informed me that the monthly PRSA (Public Relations Society of America) meeting was scheduled for yesterday.  I registered and paid as a non-member attendee.  

So I got dressed and ready yesterday morning - professional attire, of course!  I left with plenty of time [to get lost], programmed the address in my GPS (remember I'm new here and still don't know my way around everywhere), and headed downtown to the meeting location.  I made it with time to spare, found a rocking parking spot at a meter (the garages are expensive in my opinion), managed to have just enough change to fill the meter, enjoyed the meeting/presentation/people, and returned to my vehicle with three minutes to spare!  It's the little things for sure that put a smile on my face!  :)

No comments: